First, I’d love to have you check out my website, https://www.beverleybateman.com/ It has an update on my News for August. Also, I’d love to have you sign up for my newsletter, which I’m hoping to start in the fall. It will only be sent out about four times a year.
Next I tend to be a bit of an eclectic person so I’m going to make Tuesday blogs a little more eclectic. My focus is still to find readers for my books and for other authors and their new books. But I may through in a few food hints, crafts, book reviews, maybe even gardening tips, as well as writing hints and marketing tips. Hopefully you’ll find something that interests you.
And today I’m sharing a few tips on Branding from my conference. Hope they help if you’re working on your brand.
– Have a great book. Yes, everything always starts out with that one
– Identify the unique message points about your book
– Be sure your book and message points evoke some emotional response. This one I hadn’t thought about.
– Build your brand equally across your whole platform
– Be consistent in your branding
– Deliver on the expectations your brand sets forth
– Continue evaluate and refine your brand
Check covers of some of your favorite authors and see how they brand.